Bloomsburg Rotary Club
Officers and Avenue of Service and Chairs
July 2021- June 2022
President: NANCY GENTILE FORD
President Elect: ALLAN SHAPPERT
Secretary: MIKE ZARRETT
Treasurer: BOBBI JO BROYLES
DIRECTORS OF AVENUES OF SERVICE
We channel our commitment to service at home and abroad through the five Avenues of Service, which are the foundation of club activity.
- BRUCE MUSSER: Club Service focuses on making clubs strong. A thriving club is anchored by strong relationships and an active membership development plan. Coordinates picnics, holiday party, and other fellowship events.
- MARTY BOWMAN: Vocational Service calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to the problems and needs of society. Arranges site visits to various businesses and other institutions.
- RUSS BACHERT: Community Service encourages every Rotarian to find ways to improve the quality of life for people in their communities and to serve the public interest. Coordinates volunteers for community services events.
- DOUG OMBONGI: International Service exemplifies our global reach in promoting peace and understanding. We support this service avenue by sponsoring or volunteering on international projects, seeking partners abroad, and more. Serves as liaison and counselor for the Student Exchange Program.
- JOHN THOMAS: Youth Service recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals through leadership development programs such as Rotaract, Interact, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, and Rotary Youth Exchange.
TONY ZILTZ: Advisor: Bloomsburg University Rotaract Club, ANDREA HECKMAN: Advisor: Bloomsburg H.S. Interact.
Public Relations Chair: JIM CLEARY
Membership Chair: DAVE FORD
Foundation Chair PHIL PELLETIER